- Support for macOS Sierra
- Custom Styles
- It’s now possible to add your own personalized skins
- You can also tweak all sorts of values to make the tabs and icon names look exactly how you like
- Custom styles should be placed in folders inside “ ~/Library/TabLauncher/Styles/ ”
- Fixed an issue that could cause TabLauncher to become unresponsive after switching user.
Version 2.8.3 Volumes:
- Option to “Eject” volumes. Especially useful when using a “Real Folder” tab displaying the volumes (set it’s path to “/Volumes”).
- Last update uses features only available on OSX 10.10, this update restores compatibility with OSX versions prior to 10.10.
Version 2.8.2 improvements to badges:
- New option to keep Icon’s badges visible even when it’s application isn’t running.
- Fixed other scripting issues.
- Shuffled Playlists on the Music Tab continue playing from where it was even after restarting the computer.
Version 2.8.1 and Droplets:
- Support for Droplets
- Other fixes