- Fixed an issue that could cause TabLauncher to become unresponsive after switching user.
Version 2.8.3 Volumes:
- Option to “Eject” volumes. Especially useful when using a “Real Folder” tab displaying the volumes (set it’s path to “/Volumes”).
- Last update uses features only available on OSX 10.10, this update restores compatibility with OSX versions prior to 10.10.
Version 2.8.2 improvements to badges:
- New option to keep Icon’s badges visible even when it’s application isn’t running.
- Fixed other scripting issues.
- Shuffled Playlists on the Music Tab continue playing from where it was even after restarting the computer.
Version 2.8.1 and Droplets:
- Support for Droplets
- Other fixes
Version 2.8 brings fine tuning to Tab switching:
- New option to define the delay when switching tabs.
- Setting the delay to maximum will only switch tabs when clicking.
- New option to open tabs by clicking at the edge of the screen.
- Fixes related to mouse events.
- Support for Fullscreen apps on Yosemite.