What’s new in 2.9.4:
- Improved performance on Sierra
- Fixed an issue that could cause TabLauncher to crash on OSX 10.9 Mavericks
What’s new in 2.9.3:
- Addresses macOS Sierra compatibility issues.
What’s new in 2.9.2:
- Fixes an issue related to retina displays.
What’s new in 2.9.1:
- Fixed an issue that could cause the tabs not to open when AutoHide is enabled.
- Support for macOS Sierra
- Custom Styles
- It’s now possible to add your own personalized skins
- You can also tweak all sorts of values to make the tabs and icon names look exactly how you like
- Custom styles should be placed in folders inside “ ~/Library/TabLauncher/Styles/ ”